1,201,200 SF of Class A Industrial Cross-Dock Warehouse on 70.75 acres. 40' Clear Height, Ample and expandable truck and auto parking.
Industrial, Land, Under Construction
Delivery Q1 of 2024
- Institutional Grade Industrial Park with 1.7M SF already developed and occupied
- Access to I-85 via Exit 41 and GA Highway 27/29 at Bridgeport Parkway
- Located adjacent to Coweta County Airport, 31 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and 18 miles from CSX Intermodal
- Total Park is 1,450 acres
- 1,200 acres west of US 27/29 along I-85 zoned M-Heavy Industrial
- 247 acres east of US 27/29 adjoining the Newnan-Coweta County Airport (5,500′, paved, lighted, ILS) zoned LM-Light Industrial
- Bridgeport Parkway is new boulevard and bridge over CSX providing ample circulation for entire Bridgeport Commerce park
- 6,800 feet of level, straight-line CSX rail along two-mile siding inside of the main track with switching existing and in place
- Bridgeport adjoins the Newnan-Coweta County Airport (CCO) and its 5,500-foot lighted, asphalt runway with localizer and precision GPS approaches
- Georgia Power Substation within the confines of the Property rated at a 22,000 kw capacity and with a 7 kv, 12 kv, and 25 kv feed
- Atlanta Gas Light constructed a new 8” mainline gas transmission line to serve Bridgeport and the surrounding area
- Existing Sewer capacity is in place and capacity to serve the park. Additional capacity for manufacturing can be accommodated by Coweta County Sewer & Water Authority off site and/or with already permitted 2.1 MGD sewer plant to be located on the southern end of Bridgeport to serve the project and the surrounding area.